An Adult Education Tutor with ETB Training Centres, Local Training Initiatives, Youthreach, Community Development Programmes, Community Education Programmes, Skills for Work Programme, Back to Education and Life Long Learning.
A highly accomplished consultant and facilitator with over twenty years of Community Development Experience. With 17 years’ experience managing, advocating, developing and delivering services and supports for people with disabilities
Policies and Procedures
Community Consultation and Facilitation
Community Development Plans
Manual Handling Instruction
Adult Education Tutoring
Local Training Initiatives
Back to Education
Life Long Learning
Training & Consultancy
I am a highly accomplished consultant and facilitator with over twenty years of Community Development Experience. I am a Community Consultant specialising in community development from a bottom up approach.
Experience & Accomplishments
- Bachelors Degree (Honours) in Rural Development
- QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor
- QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer
- QQI Level 6 Supervisory Management Skills
- Diploma in Community Leadership
- Experience in identify and setting up community groups to address gaps in service provision
- Experience in sourcing and submitting funding applications
- Elected as Wexford County Councillor in May 2014.
- 17 years’ experience managing, advocating, developing and delivering services and supports for people with disabilities